I Went Into Acting Because I Had No Money To Register For GCE Exam – Ramsey Nouah


Nollywood Actor, Ramey Nouah has shared his life story, career intrigues, experience and family life in a new interview.
When asked about when he decided to become an actor, he said:
"needed money to take my GCE external examination and I just couldn’t get it, no matter where I went. So, I remembered that my friend had told me repeatedly that I had a gift in acting but I had never taken it seriously. When I needed money desperately to pay for my exams, I decided to give it a try and source some money from it.
In 1990, I had a cameo role and in 1991, I had a role in the series, Mega Fortunes, which aired in 1993 and lasted for just a year. After that came the advent of home videos and it’s been a roller-coaster ride since then.
I really just went into acting because I needed the money and not because I thought I could act. Over time, I realised that I had a strong passion for acting and thought to myself that acting could really just have been my calling."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to earn #10,000 naira in a day. With just #1600. #NNU Income Program

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Are Confirmed Weed Smokers (No. 3 Cannot Do Without It Daily)

Niger Delta Youths Issue Warning To Buhari